what is Yoga Nidra?
A sleep-based, mindfulness relaxation practice that uses a series of breath, body, and awareness techniques to allow for effortless disengagement from the thinking mind. Studies show that just 20 minutes of breathing and mindfulness relaxation can boost mood, energy, focus, and productivity. Go ahead and give it a try!
Stress Relief (20min)
recordings designed by danielle
Stress Relief (20 min): “I am at peace amidst the chaos”
Healing (30 min): “I am at peace; all is well and healing”
Confidence (25 min): “I open my heart to who I am, and let it shine”
Insomnia (40 min): “My mind is clear. I am light, unburdened, and free”
Blank Intention (35 min): [Insert Your Personal Intention]
1 for $15 or 3 for $30
(use Coupon Code 333 at Checkout)
The Single TruthVirtual Series
- A series of four lessons, over the course of 16 days, followed by a unique 30min Yoga Nidra practice designed to integrate what you just learned.
- LESSON ONE: The Science Behind The Practice
- LESSON TWO: The Single Truth
- LESSON THREE: The Formula
- LESSON FOUR: Intention
- Develop a personal intention to address whatever cycle of stress, pattern of behavior, or unique challenge is facing you.
- Click here to listen to Danielle explain how a personalized practice is designed for you.
- Be guided through the individualized session tailored to your needs.
- Leave with a recording of your personalized Yoga Nidra for continued at-home use.
Frequently Asked Questions
Wondering if you fell asleep? Curious to know why your body may have twitched a little during the practice? All those questions and more answered.